will be responsible for cultivating relationships with a high nurturing energy. Intern(s) needs to be able to work with different kinds of people, be able to adapt to a lot of different situations; & a want to make a difference.
· Workings of a 501c3 nonprofit organization in today’s times.
· Real world knowledge of working with clients, managing time, & networking.
· Hands on strategizing, along with short & long-term planning.
· Regular board meetings, 5th district, & neighborhood (on the west side of district 5) meetings.
· Strategic planning meetings.
· Outreach, Research, & Networking. Making calls, sending faxes, & running errands.
· Maintain MRW!’s social media presence & help with the website.
· Creating documents.
· Applying for grants.
· Documenting (illustrate, photograph, video, writing) in-house projects.
· Creating literature & visual content.
· Participating & note-taking at board meetings, District & neighborhood meetings.
· Organizing at least one event at Boon Area 1.
· Fundraisers, & other functions.
· Artist & others to do demos, exhibitions, & seminars.
· Reserve locations when needed.
· Interns for future 12-week internships.
· Recruiting and scheduling of volunteers.
· Junior & senior marketing, advertising/PR, communications, telecommunications.
· Advertising Art, web design, Fine Arts, social work, architecture, or equal major.
· Knowledgeable of Adobe & Microsoft programs.
· Take the initiative, be motivated, organized, problem solve.
· Possess strong communication & writing skills.
· Be able to best manage your own personal work time.
· Document truthfully hours & tasks that are done.
· 5 to 10 hours per week around the intern‘s schedule during the 12-week internship.
Click here and email your interest in being an intern with MY REGION WINS!